One of our most frequently asked questions is about uniform policy. In hopes to save parents time, we are providing a simplified version of the uniform policy below. For more details and the complete uniform policy please refer to the Parent/ Student Handbook on this page.
- Shoes can only be solid white, black, brown, navy, and grey. There should be no bright colors or neon on any part of the shoes. (Nike swoosh or Adidas stripes are ok as long as they are solid white or black)
- Bows and headbands need to match the uniform, which means they should be navy blue, white, and dark green. No brightly colored bows and/or sequins. Any bows worn should be a modest size.
- Animal ear headbands of any kind are not permitted as part of the uniform.
- Socks need to be solid colors: blue, black, white, and navy. No designs. Tights in these colors is allowed. Leggings are not tights and should not be worn either alone or under skirts or jumpers.
- Students can wear outdoor jackets when on the yard but are only permitted to wear school sweatshirts (navy blue with logo) in the building. 7th grade is allowed to wear their Caritas sweatshirt upon return from retreat on Fridays only. 8th grade is allowed to wear their class of sweatshirt daily, and, once accepted to their high school they may wear their high school sweatshirts on Fridays.